The Jarama sofa, with a modern and functional design, has fixed seats and can be combined with the different dimensions of the relax and fixed models available. Amongst its characteristics, its rubber backrests and the absence of armrests stand out.
It can be combined with chaise longue with matching chest to store your belongings, which is tremendously useful when it comes to gaining space.
You can choose between different dimensions and types of arms with chrome plated detail (arm with pouffe, arm with chest or arm with remote control tray). The seats and backrests have removable covers. In addition, it has decorative double stitching on the front panel of the seat and on the arms. Folding chrome headrests with multiple positions, which makes it the ideal sofa for reading or watching your favourite television channel.
Includes decorative fibre cushions, there is a matching corner module in a straight “L” shape and there are pouffes to match this model.
“A sofa with straight, modern lines with designer arms thanks to its chromed details”
- Solid pine wood, particle board and MDF
- Polyurethane foam of 30 Kg with removable covers. Soft.
- Polyurethane foam of 25 Kg with removable covers. Super soft.
- 3 cushions of 40 x 40 in siliconised hollow fibre for compositions with chaise longue. 2 cushions of 40 x 40 in siliconised hollow fibre for sofas.
- In seats with motorised relax mechanisms, “wall 0” and hidden button. Opening of chaise longue - chest with hydraulic gas pumps. Foldable chrome headrests that recline 105º.
- Stitched with double seam in leather and leatherette. Edge stitching on fabric. Chrome feet and front arm.
- FIXED MODULES CAN BE COMBINED WITH RELAX MODULES.