The Mercury sofa with modern design and working can be combined with the relax module in various dimensions with the fixed modules, also in various dimensions. It has fibre backrests and headrests.
The Mercury Relax sofa can be combined with a chaise longue with matching chest to store everything you need and gain space. There is also a matching corner module with rounded shape at the back which, along with the different arm options (arm with pouffe, with chest or with remote control tray) and its seats and backrests with removable covers, will help you to gain comfort and modernity in your room.
The feet, which are made of wood with a decorative chrome edge, have different colour options to choose from, including Wenge,or Natural Oak. Other characteristics of the Mercury Relax sofa are its decorative double stitching on the headrests and footrests, rubber armrests in modern line and the possibility of selecting pouffes to match this fantastic model.
“Our top selling relax sofa. A complete mix of ergonomics, comfort, design and functionality suitable for all tastes.”
- Solid pine wood, particle board and MDF Steel chassis on motorised relax models.
- Polyurethane foam of 30 Kg with removable covers. Soft.
- Removable covers in siliconised hollow fibre.
- Decorative cushions are not included, just the armrests.
- In seats with motorised relax mechanisms, “wall 0” and hidden button. Opening of chaise longue - chest with hydraulic gas pumps.
- Stitched with double seam in leather and leatherette. Wenge feet with chrome edge.
- FIXED MODULES CAN BE COMBINED WITH RELAX MODULES.