The Mercury Relax sofa with modern design and working can be combined with the relax module in various dimensions with the fixed modules, also in various dimensions. It has fibre backrests and headrests, full front relax without dividing and wall 0 relax, where the sofa remains against the wall when the mechanism opens, so it isn't necessary to have more space behind the sofa.
The relax buttons are hidden in the seats to provide you with ease of use and comfort, since your hand doesn’t move during the process of opening the relax. If it was visible on the arm of the sofa, the hand would move when opening up the relax.
The Mercury Relax sofa can be combined with a chaise longue with matching chest to store everything you need and gain space. There is also a matching corner module with rounded shape at the back which, along with the different arm options (arm with pouffe, with chest or with remote control tray) and its seats and backrests with removable covers, will help you to gain comfort and modernity in your room.
The feet, which are made of wood with a decorative chrome edge, have different colour options to choose from, including Wenge, Walnut or Natural Oak. Other characteristics of the Mercury Relax sofa are its decorative double stitching on the headrests and front panel relax, rubber armrests in a modern line and the option of selecting matching pouffes with this fantastic model.
“Our top selling relax sofa. A complete mix of ergonomics, comfort, design and functionality suitable for all tastes."
- Solid pine wood, particle board and MDF Steel chassis on motorised relax models.
- Polyurethane foam of 30 Kg with removable covers. Soft.
- Removable covers in siliconised hollow fibre.
- Decorative cushions are not included, just the armrests.
- In seats with motorised relax mechanisms, “wall 0” and hidden button. Opening of chaise longue - chest with hydraulic gas pumps.
- Edge stitching on fabric, leather and leatherette. Wooden feet.
- FIXED MODULES CAN BE COMBINED WITH RELAX MODULES.