The Nora sofa is a sofa with a contemporary and functional design which lasts over time and adapts to any space due to the simplicity of its lines. There is the possibility of combining the relax modules with fixed modules, all with a wide range of measurements. Its seats are fixed and its backrests and headrests made of fibre.
The Nora sofa can be combined with a chaise longue with matching chest, tremendously useful when it comes to storing your things. It has different options of dimensions and arms, such as the arm with pouffe, the arm with chest and the arm with remote control holder.
Amongst the other characteristics, we can highlight its seats and backrests with removable covers, super comfortable fibre armrests, wooden feet with multiple colour options to choose from: (Wenge, Walnut or Natural Oak) and the existence of matching pouffes with this wonderful sofa.
"A relax that won’t go out of fashion thanks to its balanced design, functionality and simplicity"
- Solid pine wood, particle board and MDF Steel chassis on motorised relax models.
- Polyurethane foam of 30 Kg with removable covers. Soft.
- Removable covers siliconised hollow fibre.
- Decorative cushions are not included, just the armrests.
- In seats with motorised relax mechanisms, “wall 0” and hidden button. Opening of chaise longue - chest with hydraulic gas pumps.
- Stitched with double seam in leather and leatherette. Wooden feet.
- FIXED MODULES CAN BE COMBINED WITH RELAX MODULES.